Graphic 45 Workshop 9th May 2011

Hi there, sorry I haven't uploaded for a while still trying to get the hang of the whole blog thing and I have been quite busy with classes and in the middle of packing up the rental we are in at the moment due to travelling around with my hubby for his work. Also I went to a workshop in Penrith NSW on Monday night the 9th May, which I was very excited, as I haven't done a workshop for a very long time. I went with a few of the girls from Fantasia Taren Point NSW, the workshop was with the ladies from Graphic 45 Charee, Dianna and Aimee WOW I had a great time however I didn’t get the project finished which is not unusual for me as I always take to much time pondering over how I would like the finished project to look. Now I have to make time to get it finished and then I will post it for you all to check it out. Well that's it for now as I am trying to get things rolling to up load and if lucky I will be making a few changes as well. Please be patient with me while I try to learn more about this whole blogging thing.

Thank you for dropping in and catch you soon.
Luv to all, Ruth



No comments:

Post a Comment