Just Adorable

This is the layout from Tuesday night class 24th May at Fantasia. I have used Kaiser Craft English Rose Collection, Green Tara Flowers, acetate, beads, Tim Holtz Tattered  Flowers, bird cage and scroll dies, chipboard gates and birds, bling on photos and bird cage, spellbinders paisley die and leaves printed on vellum. I have wrapped vine ribbon around the gates and added a couple of rose buds and a small clock to finish.The photos I have used are of our grand daughter Sienna and thought they went so well with this paper series.










2 comments:

  1. Jeanette Cooper28 May 2011 at 08:37

    Dear Ruth,
    We have been so fortunate to have you teach at Fantasia, Taren Point (even if it was for a short time)... And I certainly hope that you will be back soon.
    You have given me so much inspiration from your beautiful layouts and I have thoroughly enjoyed all your classes... Come back to us as soon as you can and Go the white gloves !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jeanette thankyou so much and it has been a pleasure teaching at Fantasia.

    ReplyDelete