Finally Home

Hi there to you all,

Well we are home at last and at least for a year, the best part of being home is we now get to see 2 of our grandchildren Sienna and her new baby brother Hudson who you will be seeing off and on in some of my projects to come. It took a week to unpack and clean up and then a week to unpack my scrappy boxes and change my scrappy room around but now it's all done and I can get to my computer and my desk, so I thought I better get to catching up with you all. I would also like thank the ladies who have left me comments I so luv getting them. 
I have been working on a few projects in Geelong alot of which are off the page projects , I have a few layouts in my head but need to get some photos printed. Now that I'm home I will be getting them finished the first one I am going to add today is one I am working on for our 2nd granddaughter Isla, we don't get to see her very often so I thought making her a special wall hanging of us and her Uncle Yannick , Aunty Alison and her cousins Sienna and Hudson and her Oma and Opa for her new room would be a good idea.
 Sorry for the blur I seem to be having a bit of trouble with my camera will have to go get it checked out can't be without the camera can we now.

No comments:

Post a Comment