New Arrival

Hello,
I'm Happy to announce Roger and I are grandparents for the 3rd time. Joining our growing family is our 1st grandson Hudson Jack born 11th May 2012 at 2.50pm weighing in at 8lb 7oz. As we are in Vic at the moment cuddles haven't happened but have had photo's sent to us so as we can at least see our beautiful boy and that he is. Now I need to find some boy papers to start doing layouts other than pink cant wait. We are heading home the June long weekend for Sienna's 3rd birthday and of course to meet Hudson and get in alot of cuddles and kisses along with lots of photo's for me to scrap. To top of the trip our 2nd granddaughter and her mum Natasha will be there as well so that means lots of catching up and time spent all together. So look out for a whole lot of layouts on the way will have my head down and creativity working over time.

Take care

Luv Ruth


Hudson's Card
 

No comments:

Post a Comment